You may have seen me around the store photographing puppy graduations, or maybe I’ve even photographed your dog at a Melton Best Friends VIP Night or birthday event.
Best Friends holds a lot of super popular events like the puppy preschool reunions or VIP nights. These events are always very well attended and the pressure is on to photograph as many pets as possible so no one misses out; I know this isn't always the case and I'm very sorry if I don't get through everyone.
I’m holding a limited number of pet portrait sessions in the store, which means no studio fees, no lining up and an entire session just for you!
- All photographs are printed in a professional laboratory that uses fine art paper and pigment inks instead of dyes. This makes a huge difference to the colour saturation and longevity of the print. I probably get a little too excited about how the printing process works and will talk your ear off if you ask me about it. Essentially pigment ink lasts longer than dyes and fine art paper is made from 100% cotton fibre and thicker than normal paper. Fine art paper also tends to have a matte finish. These factors all lead to a longer life for your photograph. This process is commonly called giclee printing (pronounced zhee-clay if you want to sound a bit posh
- You can choose to have your photo printed on a selection of fine art papers; matte, lustre (low gloss) or canvas. Examples of these will be available at your sitting
- Each sitting lasts for around 45 minutes; 30 minutes of photo time and 15 minutes viewing your images
- Professional lighting and multiple backdrops are included. And yes, we can recreate the disco lighting
- Prints come with a white matt and are a standard size to make framing easier
- Purchased prints come with a low resolution copy for social media. I'll email these to you so you always have a copy. Digital prints are not available to purchase.
Individual prints and packages are available:
- 3 8x10 inch fine art prints and 1 5x7 inch glossy - $280 save $50
- 2 11x14 inch fine art prints and 1 5x7 inch glossy - $340 save $50
- 2 8x10 inch fine art prints, 1 11x14 fine art print and 1 5x7 inch glossy - $360 save $50
- 8x10 - $100
- 11x14 - $180
- 16x20 - $350 fine art or $375 canvas
The pop-up studio will be located at Melton Best Friends on Friday the 27th of September 2019 - Grand Final public holiday. If you would like to book in for a portrait sitting please contact me or the staff at Melton Best Friends next time you're in store.
You can check out the studio portfolio to see some of the types of photos we can take of your pet.
This is going to be a really fun day and I hope to see you there.